Sunday, April 6, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #14**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
Seven Years (Seven, #1)Red at NightCrimson Night (Night, #1)Of Silver and Beasts (Goddess Wars, #1)

Red at NightCrimson Night, and Of Silver and Beasts were all Amazon **FREEBIES** 
Seven Years was **ONLY 99 cents** 


BAGGED
ArchetypeMe Before YouPrecious Embrace (Embrace, #2)Sophie's Encore (Rock Star Romance, #3)Nearly Mended (Nearly, #2)Bird After BirdTeaching Willow: Session Two


I celebrated my birthday last Friday and since everyone knows I'm a bookworm ;) I received some fabulous goodies! My hubby got Archetype and Me Before You for me. Dana Mason gifted me with Precious Embrace. Thanks, Dana!! And Nicky Wells gifted me with Sophie's Encore. Thanks, Nicky!! 

Also, a very special friend (you know who you are ;) gave me a $40 Amazon GC which is burning a hole in my virtual pocket! I can't wait to one-click some of her recommendations. 

I received Nearly Mended, Bird After Bird and Teaching Willow Session Two for review.



Upcoming Reviews
Nearly Mended by Devon Ashley
Bird After Bird by Leslea Tash
The REASON Series by Zoey Derrick
Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis

10 comments:

  1. 7 years and bird after bird sounds good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy be-lated birthday! how exciting! so many wonderful books. I hope you enjoy Archetype I really loved it.
    I don't think my husband would know what to pick for me when it comes to books heh so lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Books and gift cards are always the best. I hope you enjoy your books. Teaching Willow was intense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahhhh Happy Birthday! I hate that I didn't know it. Wow, you sure got some awesome stuff! My family doesn't even try to get me book-related things because they know I probably already have the things on my wish-list by the time they get to it. My mom actually asked me to please update my list on Amazon because it's about 2 years old. Congrats on all the goodies! I hope you had a fabulous day :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made out good this week! My mom and sister keep me in the black with Amazon gift cards. Oh, you have me really curious now about the Paige James Willow books. Hmm. The Red at Night book was the one I was talking about that's in the Harlequin More Than Words series that I pre-ordered and forgot. There are two other books that are free, You Are Here by Liz Fichera and The Gift of a Good Start by Earl Sewell. I hope you have a great week, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow made out like a bandit this week! Awesome. I got Red at Night this past week as well. I've had of Silver and Beasts for a little while now but I haven't gotten to it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your books. I haven't heard of the other books so I will be waiting for your reviews before I decide to add them to my forever long pile of tbr books 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I got Red At Night too! Love Katie and I grabbed Seven Years while it was on sale too! They both sound so good! The Teaching Willow books sound really good. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bought Seven years yesterday too and I'm happy to see Bird After Bird there! See you on the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had to go get Red at Night!! I've been hanging for that one! You've picked up some awesome goodies!! Will be eagerly waiting for your reviews!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??