Sunday, April 13, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #15**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
Uncovering You: The Contract (Uncovering You, #1)Maybe SomedayJane's Melody (Jane's Melody, #1)Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)Being Henry David
Uncovering You is the only thing I one-clicked this week (thanks, Braine @ TalkSupe!) But it was **ONLY 99 cents** My itchy one-click finger got a break this week. All the other books listed here I purchased as physical books this week...because, you know, I had gift cards burning a hole in my pocket! ;)


BAGGED

We Are the GoldensTeaching Willow: Session ThreeEnthrall (Enthrall Sessions, #1)Shelter Me

I received We Are the Goldens for review from Netgalley. Teaching Willow: Session 3 and Enthrall I received for review. And my aunt sent me Shelter Me! :)




Upcoming Reviews
Bird After Bird by Leslea Tash
I Found You by Jane Lark
Against All Odds by Angie McKeon
Bound by Lies by Hanna Peach

9 comments:

  1. Nice books! I need to get started on Teaching Willow: 3, dying to see what happens! I'm really excited about Jane's Melody. I hope it's as good as it looks.
    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try the Mafi book, I heard great things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome babe! I was planning on reading Fire & Flood this weekend but I slacked off and missed a "free" day. I hope you're having an easy breezy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Fire and Flood and hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Loved Fire & Flood too! Unite Me was pretty good, although I was disappointed with the journal part, it was just all the excerpts over the three books, so kind of a bummer. But the other stories were good! And they were cheaper than buying 2 ebooks at the time!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so many great books. I really need to get Maybe Someday.
    Happy reading and hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Fire & Flood since it came out. Soon, I hope ;)

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe.... I'll be looking forward to some reviews from this Haul!! lol I'm looking forward to see what you thought of Bound by Lies.....

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your haul this week, Brandee. I am pretty sure Fire & Flood will be one-clicked very soon by me. And you're going to enjoy Maybe Someday, I'm sure of it!

    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, my dear. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??