Friday, July 31, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge ~ July Update

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.


***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***


Once again, I'm counting the fact that I'm listening to yet another audio book (a Maya Banks) and that I've continued with my discussion/feature posts as progress. Aaand, I also added a few reviews to Netgalley so I've raised my rating a wee bit. :) I actually have another to add. Yay!


The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! I started In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks and I'm pretty close to finishing it. 

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. And I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts.

And I posted 2 reviews to Netgalley this month, raising my rating to 18%. Still pitiful, I know. But it's improving and that's the goal! :)


I'm feeling pretty good about what I've accomplished so far and I still have 5 months to go. How did y'all do in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??