Thursday, July 30, 2015

That's What HE Said #32 ~ Thirty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #11



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley


I've got a new book boyfriend. (What can I say? I get around. ;) Hop Kincaid - there's just so much goody-goodness packed into this hot, mustached, motorcycle riding man!  


***
This is just one example of why he's my new book boyrfriend...


And then he said this...


And because I just can't help myself, one more...





*~*~*~*~*~*


When Hop decided to bring Lanie lunch, he asked what kind of sandwich she liked. Her list of combinations was lengthy and hysterical. But when your man brings you lunch with a side of thoughtful, well, let's just say he could bring me lunch any day. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??