Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views and Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! are co-hosting this year-long challenge to read books being released in 2015. They plan to host giveaways, read-a-thons, and Twitter parties to keep us motivated. Sign-ups are open until March 15, so if you want to join, jump to it! Click the button above for the complete rules and information.
The rules are simple:
- Books must be released in 2015 AND have to be read and reviewed in 2015
- As long as the book meets rule #1, books can count towards more than one challenge
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 130 pages. It can be in any format though - physical, ebook, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st, 2015, and sign-ups are open until March 15th.
The four Levels are:
- 1-15 books - New Release Newbie
- 16-30 books - New Release Pro
- 31-45 books - New Release Veteran
- +45 - New Release Enthusiast
Since I'm aiming to show my shelves some love in 2015 and read books I already own, I'm only aiming for the New Release Newbie status. We shall see how I do! ;)
Are y'all interested in the New Release fun? Sign up and let me know you're participating so we can cheer each other on!