Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #54


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

I hope y'all had a great week. I did! It was busy with kids' music related activities but I got some good reading in and didn't one-click too much. ;) I think I've about caught up with visiting everyone's blogs - but I'm still catching up on commenting back here. I'll get there! 


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*
RecruitZ (Afterworld, #1)The Hunted One (End of Days, #1)






Bagged
Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)


I received Spend the Night Episode 3, the final installment in the series for review. Thanks, Elizabeth Lee!  



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Dance For Me by Helena Newbury
Fading Out by Trisha Wolfe
Spend the Night Volume 2 by Elizabeth Lee

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing well, Brandee! And you got a nice, manageable haul of books this week - good for you! I always seem to suddenly add much more books than planned, but that's just the way it is.
    I finally wrote my essay - YAY me! - it's due tomorrow, and I started writing this morning. I'm quite happy I managed to write eight pages in just a few hours. The fact that I've been thinking about this paper for such a long time probably helped me with the writing, because I knew what I wanted to say when I started typing.
    Only 86 more days! Have a fantastic week and happy reading. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes small hauls are for the best. I'm trying to be better, but I can't do it for some weird reason I always get more than I intend to get.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most curious about Recruit too. I snagged a copy a while back. I feel like a broken record, but I do need to read more zombie shit.

    I hope your VDay & weekend was great and romantic, Brandee. My desktop is busted and blog visits via mobile sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Good on you for not one clicking too much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are being very controlled right now! I like it! Keep up the good work!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just grabbed the first Spend the Night while it was free. That series sounds so good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. Spend the Night looks like one I might enjoy. I'll keep an eye out for your review.
    I'm just catching up on visiting blogs too. Totally get the busy thing.


    Hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??