Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #55


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

Busy, busy, busy...and now Snowpocalypse! How was your week? I picked up some great looking freebies this week. I'm thinking subscribing to Book Bub might not have been the brightest idea! ;) And I won a few as well. *squee* 


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*

An Undeniable Rogue (Rogues Club, #1)Under My Thumb (Serenade #1)Unethical (Drexler University, #1)Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #1)Before You Go (Impossible Love, #1)Miami Hush Club: Episode 1 (Miami Hush Club, #1)


*My ONE 99 Cent Buy*
Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1)

I didn't want to wait on this one - it's been on my tbr for a long while and I didn't want to miss out on the sale! :)



Bagged

StreamlineRain CheckGrave Vengeance (Grave, #3)

I won both Streamline and Rain Check at the release party for Trisha Wolfe's Fading Out - thanks to Natasha Boyd and Gypsy Rae Choszer for the goodies! And thanks for Lori Sjoberg for Grave Vengeance! I'm excited to review this one.



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Incite by Erica Crouch
Hunted by a Jaguar by Felicity Heaton
Breathe by Abbi Glines
Fight With Me by Kristen Proby
Dance For Me by Helena Newbury
Spend the Night Volume 2 by Elizabeth Lee

18 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 22, 2015 at 8:01 AM

    OOh nice! These are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope that you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out Miami Hush Club, sounds naughty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before YOu Go sounds good-- hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only one I have is Forgotten Sins which I got on sale awhile back for $1.99, so you got a good deal! Wish I had waited since I still haven't read it yet. Some of the others look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I subscribed to book bub recently too and I'm wondering what I was thinking, seeing as I'm on a book buying ban! I've managed to resist so far, mainly on account of how behind I am on all my reads right now. Only one 99 cent buy is quite good, you should be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking - even if I've only one-clicked freebies. I DO NOT need more books! *ha* I am proud of only one-clicking the one 99 cent read - I just couldn't pass it up. I really want to read that series. Now, finding time for it is something else.... you know what I'm talking about, right??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just couldn't pass it up, Lorna! I thought about it - but I've wanted to start the series for awhile. So I splurged. :) I really should refrain from one-clicking the freebies though. It's not like I *need* more books. Oh, what am I talking about...of course, I do. If only to have a variety to pick from, right?!? *haha*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought so too, Brandi. I hope I can get to these sooner than later. :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't it sound good? And the rest of the installments are all out and only 99 cents. You're welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Grace! I'm sure I'll love them...just have to find time to read them all! LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Jessica. I'm looking forward to reading them - just have to find the time. :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i grabbed Unethical too! Go freebies. Forgotten Sins was freaking amazing. I enjoyed this one a lot. I need to read the other 3, hopefully one day soon. Hope you can get to that one soon so I can read if you liked it or not. I haven't heard of the ones you bagged but I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Subscribing to Bookbub is DEFINITELY a bad idea! So tempting! Why do we do this to ourselves??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha! Well, if you can't buy books, may as well grab some freebies!!
    I managed to snag a few at the release party... now I need to make time to read them!! lol

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul. I picked up Sweet Blood of Mine a while back. It was OK. I'll be interested to see your thoughts.
    I also picked up Before You Go and Unethical. I wonder which one of us will get to them first?

    ReplyDelete
  17. We didn't have a snowpacolypse, but you're from Texas so you'll understand that we did have a day full of ice falling and it basically shut us down. We are also supposed to get 4 - 6 inches of snow tomorrow. EEEEK

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you have managed to dig out from Snowpocalypse. I actually have Forgotten Sin on my Nook and totally need to read it. Nice haul, stay warm and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??