Sunday, October 19, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #38**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT

Stepbrother DearestThe Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Losing Track (Living Heartwood, #2)Accidents of Marriage

I totally forgot to point the finger at Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace in my last B, B, &B. She is responsible for my one-clicking Stepbrother Dearest. :)  I picked up The Immortal Rules to read for my OctobeRec Fest. This recommendation comes from Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views ~ she placed this one ahead of all her other recs for me. ;) Sorry to throw you under the bus, Naomi, but it's your fault I picked up Losing Track as well. (I already had #1 in the series because of her, too) And I picked up Accidents of Marriage after reading an excellent review from Andrea @The Bookish Babe.




BAGGED
PROFILE: Social Media #5Eight Days a WeekBlood Curse (The Branded Trilogy)Hunting in Bruges (Hunters' Guild, #1)


I scored these ARCs! Woohoo!



I won a Lisa Scottoline giveaway awhile back from Andrea @The Bookish Babe and I got the books week before last. Thanks, Andrea!



Giveaways
I have a giveaway running...I have a *signed* copy of the Rook & Ronin Omnibus up for grabs.
Enter here --> Sidekick Showcase



Last Two Weeks' Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
True by Erin McCarthy
The Arrangement #2 by HM Ward
Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton
Profile by JA Huss
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha

12 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! I loved the Blood of Eden trilogy! Immortal Rules was awesome! It definitely has that first book "air" but the second and third books are absolutely wonderful! Loved this series! Great haul and I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your new physical books! I still remember your awesome bookstore-ish book case and these are great additions to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing Track is amazing, can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The immortal rules is on my TBT too - I need to read it. I had to laugh because Naomi is responsible for quite a few of my one clicks too. She reads good -and tempting!- books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I hope you LOVE Hunting in Bruges, I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but my associate blogger, Lorna, gave it 5-stars, so that's definitely a good sign! Plus, I've enjoyed E.J.'s writing in the past. Lexxie's recommendations do have a way of making their way to the top of peeps' TBR piles—how does she do it!? LOL Have a fabulous week, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eight Days a Week looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it! Also keep seeing lots of interesting reviews about Step Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Immortal Rules! I hope you enjoy it :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! So many great looking books. Hope you enjoy reading them all, Brandee.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all sound quite intriguing but, I must say, I'm particularly curious about Step-Brother Dearest!
    Enjoy them all, Brandee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwahahaha!! Yes! You definitely through me under the bus today, and then it backed over me to be sure!! lol I hope you enjoy them all though!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy awesome!!! You got so many awesome books I am seriously beyond jealous. Losing Track has a seriously beautiful cover. Immortal I hear is awesome, and congrats on all of the ARC's. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie Kagawa!!!!I hope you'll love the Blood of Eden series, Brandee, since I know I'm responsible for your acquisition :D

    And I absolutely loved Profile! Holy thrilling tension, Batman!

    I hope you've had a fantastic week, my dear. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??