Monday, November 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ November

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.


***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***

In November, I only made progress on one of my resolutions - unless you count furthering my audio addiction progress. ;) Okay, well I actually did get a few reviews posted to Netgalley so technically, I did make progress there as well. I hope to make a little more in December...

I got my Netgalley rating up to 19%! I know, I know...it's still abysmal. But it's improved and that was my goal. We'll see if I can make it over 20% before the end of the year. :D


The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! In November, I did binge on the Stage Dive series, so listened to 3 audio books. 

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts. I also started my Traveling to the Terminus feature, where I'm doing some series catch up.


Despite not making much progress on my Netgalley rating, I'm giving myself a little pat on the back. Also, I'm going to participate in a challenge in 2016 that should help me out with my Netgalley goal. :) How did y'all do in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??