Thursday, November 5, 2015

That's What HE Said #43 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #22



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley


***

"I love you," he declared. "Loved you then. Love you now. Never quit lovin' you in a way I know I never will. You were it for me, the only one, the only woman I ever loved, and you never quit bein' it. So I think you can get how I cannot find words to explain how fuckin' pleased I am that you're back."



*~*~*~*~*~*


"Not that easy to make waffles for my girl with her wedged up against me."
She tipped her head back and he lifted his to catch her eyes.
"Figure it out," she bossed, and having moved her head, she didn't move another inch.
He grinned again and replied, "You feel like stayin' close, not gonna complain, but you're also gonna hafta help."
"I can do that," she told him. "Though, I don't smell bacon cooking."
He lifted his brows. "You want bacon with your waffles?"
"Is bacon bacon?" she asked ridiculously.


Logan "High" Judd is a man of many talents. And I love that he loved cooking for Millie. This scene made me want waffles...and bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??