Monday, November 2, 2015

Traveling to the Terminus ~ The End is Near...


Lately, I've been reading reviews of series in which I've fallen far behind. I'm being haunted by them, honestly. How did I let myself get 3, 4, 5, or even more, books behind in series that I adore? As the end of 2015 rapidly approaches, I decided that as we slide toward the end, I'm going to use the time to 'slide' towards the terminus of some of these series. There's no way I can catch up in all series in two months...NO way. I'm behind in 42 different series. Yep. And I keep thinking of more. But this series catch-up will help me not only in catching up but also showing my shelves even more love in the last stretch of this year.

Here are just a few of the series I hope to do some catching up in:

Mageri Series by Dannika Dark
Sterling Twist Impulse Gravity Shine

The Hollows by Kim Harrison
Dead Witch Walking The Good, the Bad, and the ... Every Which Way But Dead A Fistful of Charms For a Few Demons More The Outlaw Demon Wails White Witch, Black Curse

Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian Onyx Opal Origin Opposition

Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs
Moon Called Blood Bound Iron Kissed Bone Crossed Silver Borne River Marked Frost Burned

Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
Halfway to the Grave One Foot in the Grave At Grave's End Destined for an Early Grave This Side of the Grave One Grave at a Time Up From the Grave

Temptation Series by Ella Frank
Try Take Trust

Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews
Magic Bites Magic Burns Magic Strikes Magic Bleeds Magic Slays Magic Rises Magic Breaks

Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
Darkfever Bloodfever Faefever Dreamfever Shadowfever Iced Burned

Morganville Series by Rachel Caine
Glass Houses The Dead Girls' Dance Midnight Alley Feast of Fools Lord of Misrule Carpe Corpus Fade Out

Night Prowler Series by JT Geissinger
Shadow's Edge Edge of Oblivion Rapture's Edge Edge of Darkness Darkness Bound Into Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??