Friday, March 22, 2013

* Feature & Follow #18**


Welcome to the Blog Hop! And check out the amazing new button! :)

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by the talented ladies behind AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee's View. The intent of this blog hop is to get out there and meet other bloggers and gain new followers yourself. What sets this blog hop apart is the Feature. Each week, two blogs are featured, one at AlisonCanRead and one at Parajunkee's View. So make sure to hop over to those blogs to check out this week's Features.



This week's Features are:
Cherie Reads
Shiloh Walker

Today's question is: What is your guilty pleasure, as far as reading? Is it a genre, or a certain type of book?

My answer is: I think all reading should be pleasurable! Why read if it isn't?!? However, I think my guiltiest pleasure while reading is reading YA, NA or a new book from one of my favorite authors. :)

What about y'all?




14 comments:

  1. Good answer :) I basically said the types of books that I don't mention to my friends that I go out of my way to find lol.

    New Follower!
    Christyn @ The Book Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah but have you wondered what books your friends might be hiding?!? And doesn't everyone love a rock star?!? Thanks for following. I'm following back. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. I thought you were going to say romance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You smart aleck! I DO love a little romance in everything I read! ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty brazen about what I read -- "I do what I want" (that's one of my son's favorite sayings) No guilt here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to feel guilty, Annette. But sometimes I have to stop reading because my kids are hungry! LOL! Hope you have a great weekend as well - it's snowing here. :)

      Delete
  4. Ha, I love reading a new book by one of my favorite authors! I feel like I'm holding one of the most precious things in the entire world.

    Old follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, one of the best feelings in the world, right?!? When I was typing my answer, my first thought was of Karen Marie Moning! :) Have a great weekend, Roxanne!

      Delete
  5. Yeah I can agree with that! I just said my paranormal books are my guilty pleasure, but that I can freely and readily admit to it! Pretty much everyone who knows me knows that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Do you have a favorite paranormal author, Jessica? Like I just replied to Roxanne, the first author that popped into my head when typing my answer was KMM! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  6. Fab answer!! I answered similarly and I couldn't agree more :D

    Have a great week end ♥
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Micheline! The first author that came to mind as a definite pleasure was KMM! ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  7. You're right if it's not pleasurable, then why read...I couldn't imagine life without books. I track my favorite authors new releases and will make sure that I've finished whatever I was reading so that I can start it as soon as it's out. LOL! Have a great weekend Brandee!!!
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??