Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly #7


The Good, the Bad & the Ugly is a meme brought to you by the fabulous Lectus. It allows you to showcase 3 books you plan to read and discuss this week. Here's how it works:

The Good: it could be a book that you just started reading and it is sooo damn good! Or, a book you've been waiting for and finally got.

The Bad: it could be a book that you are going to read because of its hype, it was recommended to you or any other reason BUT you are not sure you are going to like it because it's not your usual type of book/story/genre/thing.

The Ugly: it could be any book and for any reason. It's up to you! 

So, spread the word and invite friends!!


My Good, Bad & Ugly for this week are shown below. You can click on the cover to jump to GoodReads for a synopsis. I chose The Indigo Spell as my Good - I don't think I have to expound upon that! ;) I chose Once Burned as my Bad because, honestly, it's March and I haven't read ANY books for my reading challenges. So I'm reading one of the Immortal Reading Challenge list - I know it has LOTS of good hype and it's Jeaniene Frost, so I won't be disappointed! And I chose Always On My Mind as my Ugly because I wanted to read Naughty's story. :)

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)Always on My Mind (The Sullivans, #8)




6 comments:

  1. I still need to read Once Burned, too ! And Always on My Mind were perfect. The best Sullivans book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I finished Always On My Mind this morning and I was thinking that too! :) I'm really looking forward to Once Burned...can't believe I haven't made time for Vlad! ;)

      Delete
  2. I read Once Burned and I enjoyed it. It was different than the Cat and Bones novels, but the character still show up and I love me some Vlad :D I hope you enjoy it. Also, I hope to be reading Indigo Spell sometime in the next couple of weeks. I don't think we will be disappointed with that one either. Happy reading! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I love me some Vlad too! ;) I'm really looking forward to Indigo Spell too - the reviews I've read have been awesome. We'll have to compare notes! :)

      Delete
  3. You do like romance books :-) is the guy on the cover of Once Burned the new Fabio? (you do know who he is, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do like my romance...it's not the only thing I read though. Just lately seems that way! ;) Of course I know who Fabio is...I have a feeling I'm a bit older than you! :) He's probably more my generation. LOL! Although I have to say I never understood the draw...

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??