Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bookish Bingo w/Chapter Break ~ January

CB_bingo


The ladies at Chapter Break are hosting this fun feature where we get to play Book Bingo every month. For full details, click the banner above, but basically, you download a new Bingo card every month and mark off spaces as you read books with those elements. The same book can be used for multiple elements. At the end of each month, you can link a post or post a photo of your Bingo card in the comments for Chapter Break's post. 

If this sounds like fun to you, join in next month! The Bingo card for February will be available at Chapter Break on February 2.

Here's how I did this month:


I didn't have time to figure out how to do my card electronically. Maybe next month. But I did pretty well for January, if I do say so myself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??