Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Post #3 ~ Pardon the Interruption

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!


***
Yeah, it's been a few weeks. Sorry y'all! There has been too many things going on and I didn't make time to get my Sunday Post done. My older daughter made the All-County Band on baritone saxophone, so the week before last was full of me taking her 'down-the-hill' to rehearsals and to see her concert, on top of orthodontist appointments for my younger ones, and making sure they're all fed on those days when they are at school from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for their various musical activities. The week before - I can't even remember now. I've slept - a little - since then. ;) This week was a little slower but not much since we had a 'recruitment tour' for orchestra and jazz band (we visit the 2 local elementaries and the middle school to recruit for the music dept) and I was hauling instruments from location to location. However, I'm currently on my way home from a girls' weekend spent scrapbooking. :D

Reading-wise, week before last was a busy week. I got several books read. It helped having those 3 hours waiting on my daughter's rehearsals to be over. ;) This week, I finished My TBR read (listen), and 3 books - so I'd say another good reading week. :D

I hope this past week was full of good stuff for y'all! And I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming one as well! :)


***

COYERBTBsignupBookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Challenge Updates
So far, I've read 11 books out of 40 for COYER B2B, 6 books for #ShelfLove, 6 books for Blogger Shame, and 5 books for my New Release challenges. Some of these overlap - I've read 14 books so far this year.

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??