Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Post #2 ~ New Year, New Winners

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***

It's been an interesting week as everyone went back to work and school and I worked at getting back to a 'normal' schedule. I did some catching up in the blogosphere and I also got to exercise every day with the exception of Thursday, when the kids and I played hooky because they had well-checks with their pediatrician. We've had more snow and y'all, I don't think we'll see the ground until late spring. I still have 18 inches of snow on my roof!


It was a slow reading week for me. I only finished one book. I've now started a re-read of Rock Chick and I'm loving it all over again. I'd forgotten so much!

I hope y'all had a great week! And I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming one as well! :)

***

Last week, I offered up boxsets from two of my favorite authors in a giveaway. Here are the winners:

Melanie Simmons - I Am Just Junco Boxset
Brandi Kosiner - Tempest Raging Boxset

Melanie and Brandi, please let me know what format (kindle or nook) and email to send your prizes to. :D

The boxsets are still on sale for only 99 pennies! So if you still have some Christmas loot, you could use $2 of it for 7 full novels. I've pre-read them for you and they're fantastic! :)





COYERBTBsignupBookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Challenge Updates

So far, I've read 5 books out of 40 for COYER B2B, 4 books for #ShelfLove, 3 books for Blogger Shame, and 2 books for my New Release. It's slow going, but that's okay.

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??