Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge ~ June Update

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.


***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***


Unless you count listening to more audio books and continuing with my feature/discussion posts, I didn't make progress towards my resolutions this month. Buuut, I'm going to consider that progress! ;) 

COYER Scavenger Hunt Summer just started so hopefully I'll make some progress towards my Netgalley resolution in July. 

The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! I started Ever After by Kim Harrison. It's one of my Reading Challenge books and as I'm typing this update (6-20) I'm ~3 hours short of finishing. I should have it done by the 30th. :) I also used some of my Audible credits I had built up to pick up some more listens and I'm excited to start on them. Who knew I'd end up rather enjoying audio?!? 

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. And I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts.


I'm still really happy with all I've accomplished so far this year. And I'll aspire to do more for July. How did y'all do in June?

3 comments:

  1. Its great to have goals, congrats! But don't get discouraged for the ones not met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on working toward your goals, Brandee!!! That's the spirit :) June was okay, I read a lot more than I normally do in a month, but then my laptop was dying, so I didn't get a lot of writing done, so... I call it a 50-50 victory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your features, especially your Travel by the Book, and Brandee's Bookish Babbles.I collected a bunch of audio books and have a couple of credits but am thinking about cancelling Audible. I just never find the time to listen as I would like, but I am glad you are finding it a good way to read. I like them on long trips but if you only travel a few times a year like me-well it makes it hard to get any of them listened to. I am glad you are getting your challenges worked on!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??