Thursday, June 18, 2015

That's What HE Said #29 & Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #8



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Enemies on Tap by Avery Flynn
(and I was lazy and took photos)



***




*~*~*~*~*~*

Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts - (un)Conventional Bookviews









7 comments:

  1. I love both of your quotes this week, Brandee! I hope we'll be able to chat about Hollywood on Tap later today!


    I've been to the high school today to deliver my students final exams back to them, and it was kind of bitterwseet to see them all again... some of them even made up a little song to say 'thank you Mrs. X, have a nice summer, it was nice to learn English from you...' And I have no idea if I'll have a job after the summer. I hope I'll be able to get something at the same high school, as it's so close to home.


    Have a terrific Thursday! I miss you these days - I wish we could hang out for drinks and book chatting once per week. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes, and I really like the "screen cap" aspect of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quotes Brandee...now I want pecan pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second one! glad he is man enough!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, yeah! Let the man be a man, is what I say :) Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, now I want some pie ;) The second quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a pecan pie eater but I do like the second quote a lot Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??