Thursday, June 4, 2015

That's What HE Said #28 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #7



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead



***

"Sydney," Adrian interrupted, cupping my face in his hands. "Never, ever think like that. I don't regret anything we've faced. Being with you is the best tings that's ever happened to me, the one perfect decision I've made in a lifetime of fumbling and poor judgment. I'd go through it all again to be by your side. Never doubt that. Never doubt how I feel about you."


*sigh*....Adrian....

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts - (un)Conventional Bookviews



"Is that them?" my mother called. "I thought I heard the door."

"It had better be," I said, taking a pan out of the oven and carefully setting it on the counter. "This roast is at peak deliciousness. I'm not waiting for them to dive in. It would be a crime. A declaration of war against fine cuisine everywhere."



No one does melodramatic quite like Adrian. But I'd deal with it to see him in an apron in my kitchen. ;)

7 comments:

  1. I agree - you can't waste a perfectly good roast ;) I seriously need to catch up on this series, I've only read Vampire Academy so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Adrian is awesome! And I agree, roast is delicious! I am still wondering if I want to read this final instalment or not... I don't want it to be over yet, Brandee.
    I'm going out soon, so we might not be able to catch up... and I know you're leaving for vacation tomorrow. If we aren't able to chat later, have a fantastic trip! Enjoy spending time with your family, and take lots of photos to share afterwards. I'm going to miss you, but you definitely deserve a holiday. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Adrian, so swoon worthy for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't he though? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you don't wan this series to be over, Lexxie - but I did enjoy the ending. Aaand, you know Richelle told me at RT that it's not entirely over. We'll see more from these characters. Yay!


    I hope to be able to message you while I'm away, my dear. If only to say "hi" and maybe share a few thoughts on our buddy read. ;) Enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend! **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I know, right? Especially if it's prepared by Adrian Ivashkov! :) Oh Berls, you've gotta get further into this series. I think you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Adrian he is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??