Friday, June 5, 2015

#COYER Summer Scavenger Hunt Sign Up Post

COYER ScavHuntLogo-SignUp


Yep, I'm in! I'm so excited to be participating AGAIN in COYER. For the summer months, Berls, Michelle, and Stormi have put together a lot of fun events to get everyone really into the spirit of cleaning off their ereaders! You can participate in *regular* COYER, the COYER Scavenger Hunt, and even just helping out others by cheering them on. For full details, click on the banner. 

Are y'all in?


***

I like doing COYER because it motivates me to read books that I've been clinging to but not reading for whatever reason. And I can't help but be excited over the Scavenger Hunt - having seen all the categories these crazy ladies came up with! ;) A book with a castle on the cover? Check. A book with a fully-clothed man on the cover? Uh, well that was a little harder to come by. ;) But CHECK!

So I'm going to do the Scavenger Hunt but I'm not going to hold myself to it solely. The idea is to read/remove books from my digital shelves - oh, and physical shelves count during summer. Score! I think I'll shoot for 30 books in the 3 months. I'll do an update monthly in my Challenges Update posts so y'all can see what I've been reading towards this challenge.

I hope y'all will join in the fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you're joining Coyer again as well! I am also going to do the Scavenger Hunt, but also read what I want and not be too strict. Most books probably fit at least one of the categories, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you should have seen us coming up with the scavenger hunt items Brandee - it was crazy! I'm excited to see the books y'all end up finding. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandee -- I'm participating in COYER for the first time. I may play along in the scavenger hunt. Those categories are quite intriguing. With over 2000 unread books in my house at 800+ freebies in my Kindle, I could probably find titles to match many of the hunt criteria. But the rub is needing to READ and review the book once it has been identified. This should be a fun way to pick out a book to read.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??