Monday, December 29, 2014

**#COYER New Year's Read-a-thon**

NewYearsRAT

**COYER Winter 2014-2015**
The first read-a-thon of 2015 challenges us to find something new for the New Year. So find a new-to-you author, new-to-you narrator, or new-to-you series and go for it! All books must meet the COYER guidelines and you must sign up to participate by 11:59 p.m., December 31. The Read-a-Thon runs January 1st through the 4th. Click the button to go to the link up page.

There's also a giveaway for participating! So join us in the fun and clean off your ereader. ;)


***

This read-a-thon is only a 4 day challenge so 2 books is a realistic goal for me. I wish I could read more and maybe I will, but I'm aiming for 2. Here's what I plan to read:


Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)


These are both new to me authors, and new series.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this one, Brandee? Sadly, I won't be able to do a read-a-thon just now, I have a paper to hand in on January 5th, so I'm reading very short stories for the time being, and a read-a-thon would probably both frustrate me and make me play instead of work ;)
    I'm sure you'll be able to read both of these, and I hope you'll enjoy them! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you're enjoying Soul Avenged, I loved it! The second book in the series was really good as well and I am currently reading the third book. I love the world Keri has created in these books, there's so much world building! I haven't heard of the other book you mentioned.

    I only plan on participating in the longer reading challenge as it normally takes me about a week to read a book and it feels so lame participating in a reading challenge and not being able to finish a book :(.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??