Wednesday, December 3, 2014

**When Life's Kicking Your Butt, How About a Theme Song? ~ December**


Happy December! As y'all know, my pal, Robyn, over @robgirlbooks, issued a challenge for 2014. She wanted us to come up with a song - one a month - that we turn to when life is getting us down...when we need a pick-me-up...when we need motivation...well, you get the picture. :) Well, 2014 is almost over and we've created a fabulous playlist. This was a fun challenge. I've been introduced to some new music, which is always nice. And I've enjoyed sharing some of my family's favorites. I hope you've enjoyed them as well!


***

This month's theme is... Holiday of course! ;)  I hope these songs put a little pep in your step and some holiday spirit into your day!


My Picks
I couldn't choose just one. :) Obviously, I like instrumentals. And since my kids and I always participate in the Polar Express Night every year @B&N, I couldn't resist sharing Hot Chocolate!










James' Pick



Sky's Pick




Berk's Pick




Jax's Pick



9 comments:

  1. Feliz Navidad never fails to get me in the mood and bust a few cha-cha moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection, Brandee! Between you and Robyn, you just might get me in the Christmas mood yet ;)
    Happy Wednesday, my friend. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love almost all Christmas music so just about anything you picked would be a win for me :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya, Naomi. I work at B&N and we start Christmas music before Thanksgiving...I can get tired of it. I think I've learned how to tune it out somehow...*ha*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed our picks, Lorna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music really does help set the mood, doesn't it? I'm nowhere near ready for Christmas but listening to these put me a little into the holiday mood. :) Happy Friday, Lexxie!! **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I loved that Jax picked it, Braine. I remember belting it at the top of my lungs and dancing to it when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the choices! I just reserved Polar Express after this post. And now I want to listen to more instrumental Christmas music. I don't have any in my collection. I'll have to play Feliz Navidad for Will. That would rock if he started singing along! Thanks for the Christmas cheer Brandee! I love the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We always watch the Polar Express every year - holiday tradition...we watch Christmas movies every night leading up. :) Let me know Will's reaction to Feliz Navidad...I hope he belts it!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??