Sunday, December 14, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #45**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT
*Freebies*
C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #1)Something Wild (Reckless and Real Prequel)At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1)Left (Still Standing, #1)

*99 Cent Buys*

A Fighter's Desire: Part Two (Gloves Off, #0.6)Foreplay: Six Full-Length Standalone Novels from Six New York Times BestsellersUntil the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three, #1)With Everything I Am (The Three, #2)Fireblood (Fireblood, #1)Hers Series Box Set (Hers, #1-5)Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)Warlord (Anathema #1)

I *might* have gone a little crazy this week with freebies and 99 cent buys. Hmm, can I say I'm stocking up for COYER as an excuse?!? No???   

Thanks to Carmel @Rabid Reads for sharing that the Keri Lake series was on sale. :) Thanks to Jessica @Rabid Reads for letting me know Kristen Ashley's series was on sale. And thanks to Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace for sharing Warlord. :P




Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Rock Chick Revolution by Kristen Ashley
Hunting in Bruges by E.J. Stephens


19 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. I had gotten the Keri Lake books last week courtesy of Braine. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readDecember 14, 2014 at 1:32 PM

    OOoh nice haul! All new to me but I hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed C791 also! But I need to go check out the rest of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Fireblood and like At Any Price-- hope that you end up loving it. Have a great Sunday and upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome collection. So many great titles and hot covers. I'll definitely be checking some of these out.
    Thanks for sharing, Brandee. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grabbed At Any Price and just finished reading it. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like RR did an excellent job of adding to your TBR pile this week. Hehe! Ask me if I feel bad about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes for Keri Lake! I love those boys, I hope you read them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Keri Lake covers do look good :) so does Fireblood, cover wise anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Grace. I'm really excited for KLake's series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Jessica! I'm hoping to get to a few of them sooner than later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm rather fond of ELanglais. ;) I hope you got something good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I hope I do too, Brandi. Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why thank you, Marilyn! I hope you were able to pick up a few of these freebies. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I'm so glad I picked something that comes recommended. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should feel very bad, Carmel. *wags finger*


    Yeah, that's not working, is it??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I hope to read them very soon, Braine! Can't freakin' wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are lovely, aren't they? *ha* The KLake books are highly recommended. I think Fireblood will be good, too. I just wish I had more time to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha! There it is again... my name in the spotlight! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??