Saturday, December 20, 2014

**COYER Winter 2014 - 2015 Kick-Off!**


Today's the day! We're kicking off for the COYER Winter 2014-2015 Challenge, which will run from today until March 6, 2015. This is a challenge I've done quite a few times with varying degrees of success. ;) But I'm gonna ROCK this challenge this time around! 

Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are our lovely hosts. They have lots of fun things planned during the challenge like Twitter parties, mini-challenges, Read-a-thons, etc. It's a lot of fun, so I hope you'll think of participating. For all the official rules and details AND to sign up, click here or on the banner above.

Speaking of fun things planned, I'm going to be hosting a fun mini-challenge February 19th through the 24th - Acrostic Accolades - where I'll be challenging you to write an acrostic poem for a book or a character extolling their greatness. :) There will, of course, be a giveaway. ;)

Aren't there some books you need to "clean" off your ereader? Join me in the COYER Winter 2014-2015 Challenge. It'll be fun and you'll have such a sense of accomplishment once you read some of those books that have been piling up. ;)

2 comments:

  1. OK; can I just tell you I can't wait for your Acrostic Accolades? What a great idea for a challenge, Brandee! We will totally rock this challenge, and we'll have lots of fun doing it, too! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm so psyched up about COYER, and I'm all ready for my own challenge, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??