Tuesday, December 23, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #49**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***
Unexpected Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #1)
Unexpected Gifts
A Castle Mountain Lodge Romance
by Elena Aitken
Adult, Contemporary Romance


Synopsis
Christmas represents everything Andi Williams is supposed to have, and doesn't. Running away to a remote mountain lodge in the Canadian Rockies, sounds like the perfect way to escape, until a mix-up finds her sharing a villa with sexy, rough around the edges, Colin Hartford.

Colin's determination to enjoy the holiday he's missed for the last five years, sweeps Andi into a season of joy that she's not sure she's ready for. Can Andi open herself up to everything the holidays have to offer...including love?



***Teaser***

"I was just laying here thinking how much I'd love a coffee while I enjoyed the view and then you showed up. Are you a mind reader?"

11 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readDecember 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM

    OOoh nice tease! Totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snickers... that is a cheeky one! Hope you enjoyed this holiday read! I can't imagine a white Christmas!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tease. This sounds like a fun read. Thanks for sharing it, Brandee.


    Once again, Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds very sweet, Brandee! I hope you're enjoying it :)
    I also hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your family, we have had some really nice, lazy days and it's so good to just be together, eat, play games and go for walks.
    *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really sweet, Lexxie!


    I'm glad you've been enjoying family time. We have as well - sledding rather than walking, though. ;) **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Braine!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It ended up being a really sweet read, Lorna. You're the one that inspired me to read a few holiday-themed books. :) I had a wonderful Christmas. We had a white one and we've enjoyed quality family time. I hope your Christmas was special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed it, Marilyn!


    I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did enjoy it, Naomi! It was a sweet read. :) I got my white Christmas - we have about a foot and the kids have been enjoying sledding! I hope you're enjoying the beach. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Jessica. I did enjoy it. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??