Saturday, December 13, 2014

**My TBR List ~ December ~ And the Winner Is...**

MTBRL

My To-Be Read List is a new meme hosted by Michelle @Because Reading. Michelle has been doing this for awhile and recently decided to extend the fun for us all. I thought it was a fabulous idea because it gets y'all in the game and it helps me knock off some of the many, many books on my TBR list. You're more than welcome to join in the fun! I've included the basic rules below but you can click on the graphic above to hop over to Michelle's site where you can find all the details. 

Here's how it works:
On the first Saturday of each month, I will make a post with three books from my TBR List (these books can be already on your ereader or bookshelf OR books you might want to purchase) and add your link on the linky that will be provided on Michelle's post. Y'ALL will help me choose which book I will read next. The following Saturday, I will announce which book won. Then the last Saturday of the month, I'll post my review.

Fun, right?!?


***

Here's the book y'all picked for me to read this month...I'm looking forward to it! :)


Redemption (Soul, #1)



Reya Sinclair is a Redeemer of Souls. Her mission is to give Earth's most depraved sinners a shot at redemption just before they are slated to die. Her own redemption is on the line as she fulfills her duties, leaving a trail of dead bodies in her wake. It's all going perfection well until on detective takes notice, possibly bringing her salvation to a halt.


Thane Driscoll is a good cop who's seen too many bad guys get away, including the man who murdered his father. He exacts his own style of justice, even if it costs him his humanity. A string of mysterious deaths leads him to a woman who's not quite human and might hold the key to finding his father's killer.

When death and shadows descend, New York City becomes a battleground for the forces of light and dark. As the body count rises and sparks fly between them, Reya and Thane race to uncover a terrible truth. Can one man hell-bent on revenge and one woman determined to save her eternal soul be enough to keep the planet from spiraling into darkness?

19 comments:

  1. Not the one I picked, but I hope you love it!! Look forward to hearing what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I voted for that one so I hope you like it as it sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was the one I voted for, it sounds fun! I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really good! can't wait to see what you think of it Brandee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Redemption sounds very interesting, Brandee! I hope you'll enjoy it :) How's your weekend going? *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! That's the one I voted for :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to it, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think maybe you did, Stormi. :) I think it's gonna be good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Karsyn! Yeah, it was a 5-4 vote - Redemption vs Damaged Goods. I'll either put Damaged Goods up again sometime or just read it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Lola! I think it's going to be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Michelle. I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited about it, Lexxie. I still want to read Hysteria, so I'll probably add it to one of my challenges. :) My weekend is going well. I took Berk to see her friend perform in The Nutcracker yesterday. This morning, I'm sitting by the fire watching it SNOW!! **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Berls. I think it's gonna be a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh this one does sound interesting. Glad it got picked for you to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh good, the one I voted for! Looking forward to see if you like it! sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I'm kind of excited to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Lorna! It does sound good and I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy! Looking forward to your review of it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??