Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions Update/Wrap-up ~ December

BookishResolution Challenge 2016

Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.

My Goals for 2016
  • Blogging Goals
    • Keep up with commenting back weekly
    • Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
    • Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
  • Reading Goals
    • Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
    • Read books my kids *need* me to read
      • Alice in Wonderland
      • Death with Interruptions 
      • Everything is Illuminated
      • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
      • Listening for Lucca
      • School of Good and Evil
      • The Things They Carried
      • Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
      • Wonderstruck
  • Personal Goals
    • Stick to my daily schedule


Progress made in December

Blogging Goals
  • I've been better at keeping up with commenting and commenting back in December. Yay! :D 
Reading Goals
  • I RAISED MY RATING! It's only at 25% BUT I raised it a whole 3%, y'all! Can you tell I'm delighted?!? *happy dances* 
  • I didn't get any of my Kids' Recs List read in December, but I've kept this list on my Resolutions Challenge for next year, with some updates from my kids. 
Personal Goals
  • Personal goals? What personal goals? I didn't put forth much effort towards my personal goals in December. I was just too busy with other things. I have tweaked this goal category for 2017 to make my goals more tangible so I hope to meet my goals better each month. 

How did y'all do with goals in 2016? Any tweaks for success in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??