Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Books & Crafts #8 ~ #BookBlogger #CraftCircle



Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add yout tag/label links below and you're good to go!


***
This month, I'm once again sharing a way to present a gift card. If you'd like more specific information on the "how to", just let me know. I like these little gift card envelopes a lot!





I made gift card-sized envelopes using the envelope maker from Stampin' Up (I can't recall the proper name) and then adhered the envelope to three mattes of varying sizes (using coordinating papers). I embellished the actual envelope with punches which also serve to seal the envelope.

The materials used are paper, envelope maker, punches, stamps, and adhesive. These are pretty easy to make and like I said, I really like them!





Do you craft too? Wanna get in on the fun? Just add your link below. And don't forget to check out the other hosts' crafts! :D
(If the linky doesn't appear correctly or doesn't work, head over to Talk Supe and link up there.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??