Have y'all heard the winter forecast? A COYER Blackout is heading our way!
I'm once again participating on COYER - a challenge where we work diligently to clean out our ereaders! And this time, it's going to be a tough challenge. Here are the basic rules. For complete details, including how to use your GENERATOR during the challenge, click the graphic above.
- Sign up by December 17.
COYER Blackout runs December 19, 2016-March 3, 2017.
- All books you read during the challenge period *MUST* be procured prior to December 17th. (so get your one-click fingers primed!)
- All books you read during the challenge period *MUST* have been procured for 99 cents or less.
- All books you read during the challenge period *MUST* be at least 100 pages in length.
- You may listen to audiobooks ONLY IF they were purchased prior to December 17, 2016 AND cost no more than $5.
- You may read ARCs obtained from Edelweiss or Netgalley as long as they were requested PRIOR to December 17, 2016.
There is a Facebook group where we cheer each other on, ask questions, etc. There are Instagram and Twitter parties. This challenge is A LOT of fun! I hope you'll consider joining. It's a great way to clean off your ereader, and this particular version will help you clear off some of those books you've had lying around for years! ;)
And just a fun fyi for y'all, I started creating a shelf on my kindle specifically for this challenge. When I noticed I was up to over 350 books, I stopped. I mean, there's no way I can read that many books. AND THAT'S A RIDICULOUS NUMBER OF BOOKS, RIGHT? And I didn't even finish! Yeah, I need this challenge in a BIG way! :D
Post a Comment
Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??