I decided it'd be fun to bring 2016 to a close by listing some of favorites from the year. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of your favorites!
*~*Books & Audiobooks*~*
- Colorado Mountain Series - yep, the entire series from Kristen Ashley
- I'll Give You the Sun - a powerful read from Jandy Nelson
- The Rest Falls Away - part of the Gardella Vampire Hunters series by Colleen Gleason
- Bossman - still best first meeting EVER in a book by Vi Keeland and narrated by Joe Arden and Maxine Mitchell
- First Grave on the Right - a book I put off for far too long by Darynda Jones
- Him - maybe one of the best finds of 2016 by Sarina Bowen
- My Heart's in the Highlands - a great story by Angeline Fortin and a great listen narrated by Kirsten Potter!
- Sugar Bowl Trilogy - this story was a nail biter but it allowed me to explore Sawyer Bennett's writing more AND meet Christian Fox *sigh*
- The Siren - such a unique story and so very well conveyed