Friday, December 30, 2016

Favorites of 2016 ~ Books & Audiobooks


I decided it'd be fun to bring 2016 to a close by listing some of favorites from the year. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of your favorites!



*~*Books & Audiobooks*~*
  • Colorado Mountain Series - yep, the entire series from Kristen Ashley
  • I'll Give You the Sun - a powerful read from Jandy Nelson
  • The Rest Falls Away - part of the Gardella Vampire Hunters series by Colleen Gleason
  • Bossman - still best first meeting EVER in a book by Vi Keeland and narrated by Joe Arden and Maxine Mitchell
  • First Grave on the Right - a book I put off for far too long by Darynda Jones
  • Him - maybe one of the best finds of 2016 by Sarina Bowen
  • My Heart's in the Highlands - a great story by Angeline Fortin and a great listen narrated by Kirsten Potter!
  • Sugar Bowl Trilogy - this story was a nail biter but it allowed me to explore Sawyer Bennett's writing more AND meet Christian Fox *sigh*
  • The Siren - such a unique story and so very well conveyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??