Sunday, December 18, 2016

2017 Reading/Blogging Challenge Signup Posts ~ All the Rest...


This challenge is hosted by Julie and Lynn @Chapter Break and Terri @Second Run Reviews. For complete details, click the graphic above. Here are the basics:
  • Sign up
  • Read books you already own (books procured prior to January 1, 2017) 
  • Responsibly grow your TBR
  • Participate in the discussion posts, quarterly this year
My goal for 2017 is 51+ Books or My Shelves and I Are Going Steady. To help me in achieving this goal, I'm challenging myself to read 8 books I own before reading a new release.




New Release Challenge 2017 - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views and Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! are co-hosting this challenge yet again in 2017. And they made some tweaks to make the challenge a bit more, well, challenging. ;)

Since I'm aiming to show my shelves some love in 2017 and read books I already own, I'm only aiming for the New Release Pro status or 31-60 books. We shall see how I do! ;)





Herding Cats & Burning Soup is hosting this challenge meant to 'shame' me into reading all those many, many ARCs I've collected but haven't read. ;)


Goal
I'm aiming for getting 20 Review Books read and reviewed. I'm setting this goal without looking to see how many of these *forgotten* books I have...but it seems like a good goal to start with. :D






This is another challenge being hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup and I like this one because there's no finish date...just the finish line whereby I'll have read all the books by a particular author. The first author I'm choosing is:


Sabrina Jeffries





I'll update the graphic when I can find the one for 2017 but I'm once again participating on the Goodreads Reading Challenge. I've successfully met this challenge the past 2 years. For 2017, I'm setting my goal a bit lower (only by 25) in order to reduce stress. :) So my goal for 2017 is:


125 books


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??