Friday, December 16, 2016

Audio Challenge 2017 ~ Signup Post


Audiobook-Challenge-2017

The Audiobook Challenge is being hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Although I've been listening to audiobooks going on 3 years now, I still consider myself an audio newb. I love them though! They're perfect for enticing me to clean, exercise, grocery shop, pick up kids...you name it! A challenge just sweetens the pot, so to speak. For full challenge details, click the image above. Here are the basics:
  • Challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find love with audio OR outdo yourself by listening to more audiobooks in 2017 than you did in 2016.
  • Books must be in audio format. (duh!)
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other challenges are allowed.
  • You don't have to be a blogger to participate. You can chart your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, etc.
There are seven levels you can aim for. Since I'm aiming to outdo myself and I listened to 28 audiobooks in 2016, I'm looking to hit 

My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted)
30+ audiobooks

I hope y'all will join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??