Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #53 ~ Encore from Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley


If y'all remember last week's TT&HH post, you know that Jacob asked Emme if she was making Indian food. She informed him she didn't know how to make Indian food. Turns out, he did. ;)

"What's that I smell?"
"Murgh makhani. Pilau rice. And naan bread that's going to become cheese naan soon but it's goona suck because I don't have a tandoor." He told her and finished with, "But we'll make do."
Her eye drifted from the stove to him. "What's murgh makhani?"
"Indian butter chicken."
Her face got close to the look it got when he slid his cock inside her.
He was about to order her to come to him again when she went on.
"What's a tandoor?"
"A traditional Indian clay oven."
"I'm getting you one of those for Christmas," she declared.
Deck burst out laughing.
When he stopped, she was smiling at him.
"Come here, Emme."
Finally, she hauled her ass to him.
he pulled her into his arms for a quick kiss and when he lifted his head, she stated, "I'm not joking about Christmas. My sister lives in India. I'm going to ask her to send me one."
"It'll probably cost a mint to send it here but, just sayin', it will not go unused."
Her eyes slid to the stove then back to his. "I hope not. That smells awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??