Sunday, December 18, 2016

#BookishResolutions 2017 ~ Signup/Goal Post


I'm once again participating in the Bookish Resolutions Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Michelle @Because Reading and Laura @ Trips Down Imagination Road

For complete details and to sign up, click the graphic above or here. These are the basic rules:
  • Challenge runs January 1 - December 31, 2017
  • Choose from 3 Main Categories: Blogging Goals, Reading Goals, Personal Goals
  • You must choose at least 2 of the 3 Main Categories and you must have at least 1 goal per category (with the exception of Blogging Goals which must have 3 sub-goals)
  • Post and link up an update on the 20th of each month. (29th for February)
There are Twitter parties and giveaways to inspire you in accomplishing your goals, too! Come on, join in the fun and reach that wonderful feeling of accomplishment!


**MY GOALS FOR 2017**

I've been moderately successful with the challenge the past 2 years but I think I've come up with some tweaks so that I'll be even more so in 2017. Mostly I'm making my goals more specific and therefore more quantifiable. :)
  • Blogging Goals
    • Comment back THREE times a week
    • Visit TEN blogs a day
    • Link up my challenge posts on the last day of each month (or last day of month quarterly for those updating quarterly)
    • Keep track of my progress on my calendar
  • Reading Goals
    • NO BOOK BUYING without a gift card (that was gifted!)
    • Read TWO Netgalley reads per month
    • Read (at least) TWO books I already own per month
    • Read ONE book from a series I'm behind in per month
    • Listen to TWO review books per month
    • Read books my kids *need* me to read
      • Born to Run (Jax)
      • Death with Interruptions (Jax)
      • Everything is Illuminated (Sky)
      • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Jax)
      • School of Good and Evil (Berk)
      • The Book Thief (Sky)
      • The Lightning Thief (Berk)
    • Keep track of my progress on my calendar and in my book journal
  • Personal Goals
    • Exercise FIVE days a week
    • Keep a food/exercise journal
    • Spend an hour daily writing/editing
    • Spend ONE day a month on a different hobby - paper crafting or knitting
    • Keep track of my progress with writing/editing and crafting on my calendar
Are y'all participating in this challenge? Leave a link if you are so I can check out your goals. And good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??