Wednesday, May 7, 2014

**New Release Review ~ Bend Anthology ~ Unraveled ~ K. Bromberg**

Eight mistresses of the erotic bring you eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse, including USA Today Bestsellers Alessandra Torre and CD Reiss, and NY Times Bestseller K. Bromberg.

This anthology includes novellas from EIGHT authors and it's only available for a **LIMITED TIME** and **ONLY 99 CENTS**

Don't forget to enter the giveaways!


******

UnRaveled (Bend Anthology)
UnRaveled by K. Bromberg
from the Bend Anthology
Release Date: May 5, 2014
Genre: Erotic Romance
Source: Purchased from Amazon for Kindle
Rating: 4 Bookworms

Synopsis
One night.
One mistake.
Filled with fear.
Sated by pleasure.
Robbed of control.
Blindfolded and bound.
Shamed she liked it.
Doomed to want it.
Limits tested.
Boundaries pushed.
Desire awakened.
Inhibition unleashed.
An identity unraveled.
Lives changed forever.


What a way to kick off this anthology! UnRaveled is intense, emotional and smoking hot!

Lilly is in Italy celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary - alone. Her husband skipped the trip for work. Lilly is left to ponder all the ways in which her marriage has gone wrong and all the things she wishes her marriage included - especially sexually. After a few drinks, she awakens bound and blindfolded. And her captor promises to sate all her desires. But will Lilly be able to pay the price?

UnRaveled is very provocative. It made me think. I've been married...forever...and I could relate to what Lilly was experiencing. Kids, work, life - all take precedence over intimacy and take away the spontaneity in intimacy. I also sympathized with the myriad emotions she endured during her encounter. The experience, however, might just be what she was needing and set her free.




My body begins to writhe, its need to sate the burning ache a sharp contrast to the warring emotions in my psyche. My only focus is on the slow slide in of his fingers and the pressure and friction against nerves unexpectedly reawakened. The tortuous withdrawal of leather not wet enough tugging softly on the most tender of flesh, causing a different but equally arousing sensation.

I try to fight it.

At least I tell myself I do.

I try to understand how this is possible. How an orgasm can rip me apart right now—again—when fear still holds my breath captive.

I should have never accepted the drink, never looked up to acknowledge him with a subtle nod of my head. 

My body vibrates as the swell of white-hot heat sears through me, taking nerve endings hostage and overwhelming all thoughts.

I shouldn’t have looked up—no—so the question is, why am I glad that I did?




Collective biography

The Erotica Consortium was the brain child of CD Reiss. In December 2013 she asked JA Huss to help her pull together the hottest erotica writers to start a private Facebook group that would 
encourage support in all areas of bookish things. Members of The Erotica Consortium were personally invited by JA and CD and the group is complete with six additional authors: Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, KI Lynn, K Bromberg, Ella James, and Alessandra Torre. BEND is their first anthology together.

K. Bromberg's Links

11 comments:

  1. this sounds very sizzling and different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on both counts, Lily. This is my first Bromberg read and it won't be my last! ;)

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing good things about this anthology. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love romances like this now and not the first blush of love or first HEA. I think I am getting older and could identify better with stories that live out HEA's. I find it more interesting and real

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh... I love it when a story can suck you in and look at your own life and realise you can kinda relate to the character. Great review Brandee, glad you enjoyed it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Naomi! I really liked that aspect of this story. And I've now read 4 (I'm halfway thru #5) in the anthology and they're all awesome reads!

      Delete
  5. I just got this on Tuesday! Can't wait to read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, Jessica!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for reading & reviewing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??