Sunday, May 11, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #18**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

**HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, to all you moms!!**

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT

The Gramm Curse (Night Watchmen, #0.5)Cursed (The Watchers, #1)Teaching Willow: Session Four
I one-clicked The Gramm Curse and Cursed for 99 cents each. It's been one of those weeks for me and I can't remember on whose blogs I read about them, but thank you!! ;) I one-clicked Teaching Willow: Session 4 because I HAVE to know how it ends!! ;)

BAGGED

Kundalis: Storm DragonEnthrall Her (Enthrall Sessions, #2)What Happens TomorrowFirst Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)The Beginning: Born at Midnight and Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #1-2)Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark #1)Ransom (Ransom Brothers, #1)

I received Kundalis: Storm Dragon, Enthrall Her and What Happens Tommorrow for review. I WON signed copies of First Grave on the Right, The Beginning, and Reborn from Jessica @a Great Read. And I WON Ransom from Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views. And I WON a $10 Amazon GC from Valerie Twonbly's Fatal Desire book tour. So, even though it was one of those weeks, it was still a pretty great week! ;) Thanks, ladies!!


Last Week's Reviews
My planned reviews for last week were put off in order to review the novellas in Bend. They'll post soon. :)
Come by JA Huss
UnRaveled by K. Bromberg
Red & Wolfe by Ella James
The Devil in Me by KI Lynn
Worth by Shay Savage
Kick by CD Reiss


Upcoming Reviews
These Men by Andrea Smith
Still by Allesandra Torre
Beg by CD Reiss
Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones
Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure by A.J. York
The Return and Return to Newport by A.L. Parks
Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley

14 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!! I hope you have a really relaxing day. I'll keep an eye out for your Rock Chick Redemption review - gotta love Hank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for signed wins! Woot! I need to binge on Charley Davidson myself. Happy Mother's Day, brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss B, YAY read Charley D, LOVE IT!!!!! with a passion , it will put a smile on your face :D

      Delete
  3. Happy Mothers Day, Brandee! I hope you enjoy your books. I need to know how Teaching Willow ends too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to see how you like First Grave Brandee! You know how I love Darynda Jones :D Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read the Teaching Willow series! I also have a copy of First Grave and hope to start it... someday! LOL! I hope you had a great weekend and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ransom looks like a good read, hope that you love it and all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you won some great things. Lucky you! I myself won something from Jessica too. I was rather excited when I got an email the other morning. I am looking forward to cracking open Bend. I read anything J.A Huss writes. I love her. If you haven't read Rook and Ronin series then the spinoff, I highly recommend. Each book gets better and better and I am in love with Spencer and Ford. Can't wait for more from J.A. . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day Brandee!!
    I have been enjoying your Bend reviews! They have been fun and I know I will have to read them myself soon. You have some fun new reads, enjoy them!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You won some great books! And I've actually read a few of them. The C.C. Hunter series is a lot of fun. And I love Charlie Davidson. I know she's been on your TBR list forever. She will crack you up. The chapter headings will crack you up! Last week was one of those weeks for sure. I am almost done with Surrender. Do you love the rest of the series just as much? Happy reading, Brandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you havent yet read First Grave on the Right, I hope you enjoy it! I absolutely love that series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also I hope you had a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul, and Happy Mother's Day (late! sorry!), Brandee! And you know I can't wait for your Rock Chick Redemption review ;)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??