Thursday, May 15, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #3**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week's That's What He Said is from Return to Newport by A.L. Parks.


"You are the one who loves me. Your words matter to me. And yours are the words I can trust. I save you because I couldn't imaging my life without you. I found you because I couldn't stand the thought of you being in there alone, facing whatever was coming, on your own. I couldn't not be with you, Eve. You build me up and make me want to be a better person. And that makes you irreplaceable in my life." --Jake to Eve, Loc 2754, eARC

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like he is pouring his heart out there. Nice pick, Brandee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow... This is really to swoon over! I hope this Eve is giving him a chance, otherwise I'll smack her in the head and take her place, hehe!
    Great quote, Brandee, and this meme really sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and that makes you irreplaceable in my life" swoon. Sometimes RL (real life) guys need to read these quote... how much further in life they would get if they could only speak to us girls like this. Great quote. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWOON! Fantastic pick, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love the quote. Never heard about the book, but he sound like a sweet and great guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is an excellent quote! Thanks for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh what an awesome quote. Sounds like such a great guy! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??