Sunday, May 18, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #19**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT
Wings of Redemption (Return to Sanctuary, #0.5)Between the Cracks (Clipped Wings, #1.5)Deeper (Caroline & West, #1)Maverick Touch: The CatEssence of Time

I one-clicked Wings of Redemption, Between the Cracks and Maverick Touch: The Cat as Amazon *FREEBIES*. Thanks for Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace for twisting my arm on Maverick. Thanks to reviews from Andrea @The Bookish Babe and Jessica @Lovin' Los Libros for urging me to pick up Between the Cracks. I one-clicked Deeper (thanks, Reese @ReesesReviews) and Essence of Time for *ONLY 99 CENTS* each. 


BAGGED
Underworld's DaughterGUNS: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)


I received Underworld's Daughter for review. And I received a signed copy of GUNS, along with some swag, from JA Huss...just because! :) Thanks, JA!!



Upcoming Reviews
Beg by CD Reiss
Enthrall by Vanessa Fewings
Enthrall Her by Vanessa Fewings
What Happens Tomorrow by Elle Michaels

16 comments:

  1. I heard some good things about Deeper. I still need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it, Jennifer. I read some really good reviews. :)

      Delete
  2. Great books, I can't wait to see your reviews! I haven't read any of the books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul. Everything looks interesting. I'm particularly intrigued by Underworld's Daughter and Deeper :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shane! I'm excited about them all but I think especially Underworld's Daughter (the 2nd in a series) and Deeper! :)

      Delete
  4. Deeper sounds good and hope you enjoy. Happy reading and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deeper sounds really good. I hope you love everything that you got this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is, Grace. I read some really great reviews of it. Thanks for stopping by. I'm heading over to your place. :)

      Delete
  6. I never twisted your arm!! *snickers* I hope you enjoy Mavericks Touch and the other reads too. SO jealous of your signed GUNS and swag... try as I might, I never won any Huss stuff... I want to so bad!!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you did!! ;) You know you did! I hope I enjoy Maverick's Touch, too. I think I made some good choices this week...too bad I don't have time to read them right away. *ha* I hope you win something from Huss soon! :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the signed copy of Guns! I know you must've loved that.
    I hope you adore Between the Cracks as much as I did. That's a great series. And I love York's work (as Ruthie Knox!)
    Enjoy, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! Yep, finding Spencer in my mailbox was fantastic! ;) I'm excited about Hunting's series because you loved it so much. And I DIDN'T know Ruthie Knox and Robin York were the same person. And I met Ruthie last year at RT!

      Delete
  8. Nice! A signed copy of Guns! I seriously need to get around to reading J A Huss - your constantly making me realize that I still haven't read her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Berls. And yes, yes you DO need to read Huss. She's amazing! *ha*

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??