Sunday, May 25, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #20**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT

Songs of Submission: Sequence One (Songs of Submission, #1-3)Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)ORPHEUS: A Vampire's RiseRed & Wolfe, Part II (Red & Wolfe, #2)With You (Tear Asunder, #0.5)
I guess I'm stocking up for summer vacation! ;) As y'all know, I LOVED Beg and Kick, so I went ahead and one-clicked the Songs of Submission Volume 1 so I could get a little farther into Monica and Jonathan's story. ROCK CHICK RENEGADE is self-explanatory. ;) I enjoyed Vanessa Fewings' Enthrall Sessions so much, I one-clicked Orpheus to see what she does with vampires. I was so excited to receive my pre-order of Red & Wolfe 2. Y'all, Red & Wolfe is fantastic. I'm looking forward to this second installment. And Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace is responsible for my one-clicking With You and the Angelfire box set. They're both only **99 cents** 


BAGGED

Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings, #1)Inked Armor (Clipped Wings, #2)Broken Embrace (Embrace, #3)Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)

I won print copies of Clipped Wings and Inked Armor in the Inked Armor Giveaway from Andrea @The Bookish Babe. Thanks, Andrea!! I received Broken Embrace and Lost in Starlight for review.



Upcoming Reviews
Captivating Bridge by Michelle Mankin
Hiding in the Spotlight by Karen Booth
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


12 comments:

  1. Some very interesting books. Some of these are going to be hot reads. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you've got some great books waiting for you! Have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Hunting books! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great haul this week Brandee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh nice! Those are all new to me but I do hope you enjoy each and every one of them!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahaha!! I love how every week I come here and you blame me for something!! lol I CANNOT WAIT for you to read Without You... jeeezzzz.... and I hope you like the Dark Angel books, I just finished the 4th book... hanging for the final installment!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. With you sounds great, and hope that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great haul this week, Brandee. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS and hope you have a great week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got Red & Wolfe Part 1 and everyone seems to love it and get book two, like you, so I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of those books *should* keep you busy for a while! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm happy you received your books so quickly! And I hope you love that series. I can't wait to see what you think of RC Renegade. Jules and Vance kick butt!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some great books. The Ella James teasers I've been seeing around definitely paint the picture of an extremely hot book! I have a reviewers copy of Clipped Wings but I didn't know there was a second book. Definitely need to read Clipped Wings very soon! Congrats on your winnings and I hope you enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??