Sunday, May 4, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #17**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT
Amy's Story (Fang Chronicles, #1)30 Days (30 Days, #1)Blood Purple (Blood Series)Love Finds A Way (boxed set)Angel Kin (Angel Assassins, #1)

I picked up Amy's Story, 30 Days, and Blood Purple, which were Amazon **FREEBIES** after reading reviews of Fang Chronicles #2, Emily's Story, @Rabid Reads, Objective by K. Larsen @Schmexy Girl Book Blog, and Blood Green @Nomi's Paranormal Palace. Thanks ladies! :) I one-clicked the Love Finds a Way Box Set, and Angel Kin for 99 cents each. Thanks to Carmel @Rabid Reads and Braine @Talk Supe for the awesome reviews of Angel Kin, which had me one-clicking fast! :) 

BAGGED
COME (Bend Anthology)Captivating Bridge (Tempest, #3)Hiding in the SpotlightThe Return (Return to Me, #1)Return To Newport (Return to Me, #2)


I received Come,Captivating Bridge, Hiding in the Spotlight, The Return, and Return to Newport for review. 



Upcoming Reviews
Come by JA Huss
Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones
Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure by Jen York


10 comments:

  1. I see another JA Huss novel and I'm getting nervous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul Fang Chronicles looks good(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 days and Love finds a way sounds great and hope you enjoy. Happy Reading and Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your review of Come by JA Huss!! I hope you're having a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great batch of books, all new to me. I hope you enjoy, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, Brandee. Will be looking out for your reviews on Come and Captivating Bridge.

    Thanks for stopping by my and hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A clock or watch can contain an extremely small and relatively replica handbags simple antenna and receiver to decode the information hermes outlet in the signal and set the clock's time fendi outlet accurately. All that you have to do is set the time zone, and the clock can display a very accurate rolex submariner replica time. The only thing more accurate that you can carry around easily is a GPS receiver, which derives atomic clock accuracy in real time from the atomic clocks gucci replica in orbiting GPS satellites. See How GPS Receivers Work for details.University student Toshiaki Kaji is in the middle of a delayed phase of rebellion towards the world. Determined to live replica belts an exciting and eventful adult life, he is intent on defying replica prada all the rules. And after meeting a strange group of chanel outlet people at the school cafeteria, his life is anything but boring. In fact, it's becoming gayer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOTS of fab reads there. Hope you like Blood Purple. And I grabbed Come in the Anthology.

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??