Saturday, May 24, 2014

**Promotional Event ~ Finding Love's Wings ~ Zoey Derrick**


I'm excited to bring y'all the Promotional Event for 
Finding Love's Wings, by Zoey Derrick!
I can't wait to start this series!

***
TitleFinding Love's Wings (Love's Wings 1)
Author: Zoey Derrick
Age group: NA
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Parajunkie
Release: May 6, 2013
ASIN: B00CNXE8HS
ISBN13: 9780615814077
Goodreads

CAMERON ENDERS seems to have it all: a brand new condo in a city she loves, a top executive position at an international entertainment firm, an insane amount of money, and a gorgeous boyfriend. But when Cami catches the boyfriend in the act with another woman, it triggers all the anguish from years of neglect by her parents, and she realizes she never learned how to love or be loved. Cami flees to the remote tropical island of Tarah, but she can't avoid facing her problems any longer when she meets the man of her fantasies...

TRISTAN MICHAELS, one of Hollywood's hottest new stars, has come to Tarah to ride out a storm. His girlfriend of five years has been caught on camera cheating, and she's determined to make Tristan stop the story from breaking.

But Tristan's done cleaning up her messes. He needs to escape all things Hollywood for a while--and especially the firm that represents him--until the whole thing blows over. What he doesn't count on is meeting an irresistibly beautiful woman, a woman who just so happens to be the CEO of the firm he's trying to avoid.

Can Tristan and Cami help each other learn to trust and love again, or will their histories of betrayal tear them apart?

Buy Links:
Amazon US |  iTunes | B&N | kobo



Before I can register what time it is, or even how long I've been out here on the beach, the sun begins to rise. I start to get this prickling sensation all over my body, the someone-is-watching-me feeling. I look over my shoulder and see Tyson sitting at a table on Blu's patio. The bar is closed and all is quiet on the beach, for now. With the sunrise will come guests to enjoy the beach, so I get up and walk toward him. As I get closer I realize that his back is to me, and I still have that feeling like someone's watching me. 

My eyes instinctively scan the beach and the area surrounding the hotel. I don't see anyone or anything that is out of the ordinary. I look up at the hotel. It's beautiful in the fading moonlight. Almost white, though it was more of an orange stucco in the daylight. As my eyes scan the west-facing side of the hotel, they skip past the lower levels and shoot toward the top. 

In the middle of the building, a floor below my own, there is a faint light and the silhouette of a person. A woman. A breeze kicks up and I see her hair flare out off her shoulder. 

Through the pale backlight I catch a hint of blue. 

"Cami."

***Some of Zoey's Favorite Quotes***

“I need someone who has holes in their head that fit all the rocks in mine.” Cami. 

I love this quote for two reasons, one being that it explains what Cami wants, and 2, I borrowed it from a friend of mine. It became a favorite quote and was quickly added to the book. 

“"Bloody hell! How exactly am I supposed to drink this? It seems like a damn waste."” Cami 

This quote always makes me giggle, out of context it might seem strange, while Cami loves to drink extravagant drinks, she’s finally met her match when Tristan buy her a drink for the first time. 

“Holy crap, not only has Tristan Michaels bought me a drink, but he is standing on the beach, not fifty yards in front of me, half naked and tattooed.” Cami. 

When the man of her dreams becomes a real life person in front of her very eyes, is why I LOVE this quote. 

“"I trust you," she whispers and looks deep into my eyes, into my soul. Her expression reiterates the words she's just spoken.” 
Tristan. 

I love this because it is the moment everything shifts for Tristan and how he feels about Cami. 

“"I was having fun with that," I mutter. 

He lowers himself to his knees. "I know. But now it's my turn."” Cami 


 You’ll have to read Finding Love’s Wings to figure out why this is my favorite quote.

*****
The Love's Wings Series



Chasing Love's Wings 5/27/14
Goodreads ~ Kobo ~ iTunes




Amazon Best Selling Angels, Demons & Devils and Paranormal Author of Give Me Reason - The Reason Series Book One comes from Glendale, Arizona. Zoey, was a mortgage underwriter by day and is now a paranormal, romance and erotica novelist full-time. She writes stories as hot as the desert sun itself. It is this passion that drips off of her work, bringing excitement to anyone who enjoys a good and sensual love story.

Not only does she aim to take her readers on an erotic dance that lasts the night, it allows her to empty her mind of stories we all wish were true. Her stories are hopeful yet true to life, skillfully avoiding melodrama and the  unrealistic, bringing her gripping Erotica ony closer to the heart of those that dare dipping into it. The intimacy of her fantasies that she shares with her readers is thrilling and encouraging, climactic yet full of suspense. She is a loving mistress, up for anything, of which any reader is doomed to return to again and again.
Find Zoey Here:

3 comments:

  1. Brandee, wonderful excerpt and quotes. I love quotes. I think they give the reader a great feel for a book if we are deciding to read it. I hadn't heard of this author or books. So thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, Brandee. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. Thanks for the excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the excerpt and quotes! Thank you so much for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??