Saturday, May 10, 2014

**A Playlist for Life ~ May**

**When Life's Kicking Your Butt...How About a Theme Song?**
My pal, Robyn, over at robgirlbooks, issued a challenge for the year. She wants us to come up with a song - one a month - that we turn to when life is getting us down...when we need a pick-me-up...the song we turn to when trying to get motivated for cleaning the house...the song we hear when we need inspiration...well, you get the picture. :) At the end of the year, we'll have quite the playlist for life!

This month, the theme is Movie Soundtrack Songs. For me, making a choice was really hard. And I think I changed my mind at least 10 times. There are just so many great songs from movies. I guess I'm feeling sappy today, and so my decision was made. :) 

My choice is:




Sky's Choice:





Berk's Choice:





Jax's Choice:

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... fun Meme! My choice would have to be...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the hardest time choosing too! I started over so many times. Even now, I want to pick more songs. I love your choices! You know one of my dad's favorite movies is Notting Hill. I could not believe it, then I found out the man is a sucker for romantic comedies in general. Same with my younger brother. He reverenced this movie during the Colorado trip! I love How to Train Your Dragon. We have it on DVD and I try to convince the boys they'd rather watch that than Garfield. I didn't think The Croods would be very good because the animation is kind of odd, but it's such an awesome movie and that song is so fun. Will plays it over and over. And what can you say about The Hobbit. I had no idea it was going to be a trilogy and close to the end I was like, "when are you going to freaking slay the gold munching dragon?"

    I hope you have a great week, Brandee!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??