Sunday, January 5, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed & Bagged #1**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

I decided to start participating in this meme in the hopes that it'll curtail my itchy click-finger. ;) And also because it'll help me keep track of ALL my books. I hope Braine, over at TalkSupe doesn't mind my using her graphic until I can bribe my daughter into making one for me. :)

So, here's what was added to my ereader this week:


BOUGHT

Against the Wall (Maverick Montana, #1)When the Heart FallsThe Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles, #1)Law Man (Dream Man, #3)Reckless (Renegades, #1)Picture Perfect (Picturing Perfect, #1)

I would like to note that Against the Wall, Reckless, and Law Man were all on sale for only 99 cents. And When the Heart Falls, The Proposition, and Picture Perfect were all FREE. (I HAD to one-click Picture Perfect because I remembered that Andrea at TheBookishBabe loved it so much. And Law Man because she's such a Kristen Ashley fan!)


BAGGED

Meant for Me (Second Chances, #3)Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1)

I won Meant for Me from J.A. Huss (thanks!) and I won Beautifully Broken, but I don't know which blog I entered the contest on.


******

Don't forget to enter my A Few of My Favs of 2013 Giveaways! I have signed copies from J.A. Huss and Tasha Ivey up for grabs (sorry, U.S. only) and EIGHT other ebooks! Click here to enter.


******
Last week's reviews:


******
Upcoming Reviews

Return by J.A. Huss
Merlin's Children by Megan Joel Peterson
That One Summer by C.J. Duggan
Wormwood by D.H Nevins

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  2. What a great haul! I one-clicked Crave by Monica Murphy. It was .99. Hard to resist. I also picked up from the library a couple of the Kate Daniels' novellas. I've only read about twenty pages in the last five days, so it might be a while before I get to these reads. Ack! I hope you have a great week, Brandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm gonna go see if it's still 99 cents! :) I'm going to attempt a run of just knocking things off my ereader/bookshelf...I have sooo many things to read and I just need to make the time for them. And stop one-clicking others! *hahahahaha* That's the hard part for me! ;)

      Have a wonderful week, my friend!

      Delete
  3. New follower via bloglovin. You got some very sexy books this week. I see lots of books that I need to add to my TBR pile.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??