Thursday, January 16, 2014

**Feature & Follow #38 ~ Blogging BFF**


Happy Friday and welcome to the Blog Hop! 

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by the talented ladies behind AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee's View. The intent of this blog hop is to get out there and meet other bloggers and gain new followers yourself. What sets this blog hop apart is the Feature. Each week, two blogs are featured, one at AlisonCanRead and one at Parajunkee's View. So make sure to hop over to those blogs to check out this week's Features.


This week's Features are:
Worn Down Glories
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

This week's question is:
Who is your blogging best friend?

Well, I couldn't choose just one because I there are TWO amazingly wonderful bloggers who I consider my BFF's. These two ladies have impacted my life, blogging and otherwise, in major ways. Not only do we talk about books, share book boyfriends (although they might tell you I don't share very well), and discuss blogging, we also discuss life, children, music, fantasies of living on an island and reading all day, and everything in between. One I've met in person and one I hope to meet one day...SOON! I hope they each know how special they are to me! (and if they didn't, they do now! ;)

Lexxie @unConventionalBookViews
Robyn @RobGirlBooks



14 comments:

  1. Hopping through. What a sweet tribute to your book BFFs!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alison, what a sweet tribute. You are so neato, I click away at the computer while my mom and sister are watching a show (or football) and they ask me what's so funny. "Oh, Brandee..." Then John says, "You mean Bookworm Brandee, Mom." You're a part of the family, girly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're pretty neato, too! :) You (and the boys) are a part of my family as well.

      Happy Friday, Robyn! *hugs*

      Delete
  3. *BIG HUGS* Brandee! *sighs* It is so nice when the love goes both ways! And I can't wait until we finally meet in real life.

    Have a fantastic Friday, my dear.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so very nice when the love goes both ways, Lexxie. :) I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have found YOU - and that even though we're 'worlds' away, we have so much in common and can share so much. *sigh*

      If not before, we'll meet in 2015!! Happy Friday and *BIG HUGS* to you!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay! Meeting our blogging BFFs is like the ultimate dream! Lexxie was one of my BFF picks too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome to meet Robyn, Jessica. And I hope to meet Lexxie SOON! :)

      Happy Friday to you!

      Delete
  5. Good for you ladies. I need me some BFFs in the blogsphere :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Shane. Yep, BFFs make blogging even more fun! :)

      Delete
  6. YAY Lexxie and Robyn :D <3 those ladies so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know you do, Jaclyn! They're made of awesome!!

      Delete
  7. HAHA I don't share my book boyfriends well either!!! ;) THEY'RE MINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a heartfelt answer..:)
    New GFC follower..

    Nikita @Njkinny's World Of Books

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??