Thursday, January 2, 2014

Feature & Follow #36 ~ Favs of 2013**


Happy Friday and welcome to the Blog Hop! 

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by the talented ladies behind AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee's View. The intent of this blog hop is to get out there and meet other bloggers and gain new followers yourself. What sets this blog hop apart is the Feature. Each week, two blogs are featured, one at AlisonCanRead and one at Parajunkee's View. So make sure to hop over to those blogs to check out this week's Features.

I didn't participate much in FF towards the end of 2013, but my goal is to be much more active with it in 2014!


This week's Features are:
The Book Girl
Bookish Findings
This week's question is:
What are your favorite reads from 2013?

Well, I just happen to be hosting a giveaway right now for a few of my favorite reads from 2013. You can enter HERE. :)

But since I can be more inclusive for this list, here goes:

Ignite (Ignite, #1)Sterling (Mageri, #1)The Boys of Summer (Summer, #1)Clutch (I Am Just Junco, #1)Tragic (Rook and Ronin, #1)Losing FrancescaEvery Breath (Every Life, #1)Soul Walker (Touched Girl, #1)The Children and the Blood (The Children and The Blood #1)Love's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #1)Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1)Fierce, (Fierce, #1)Ruining Me (Ruining, #1)Persistence of VisionCarry Your Heart (After Forever, #1)Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't, #1)Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)Éire's Captive Moon (Éire's Viking, #1)Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1)In Harmony (Fenbrook Academy, #2)What's Left of MeVampire Vacation (The V V Inn, #1)Beautifully Awake (Beautifully Awake, #1)Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)Left (Still Standing, #1)In the FieldsForever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1)Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1)Dangerous Embrace (Embrace, #1)Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)The Light in the Wound (The Light in the Wound, #1)Positively MineBlind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)Bring Me BackNearly Broken (Nearly, #1)Forty Days (Neima's Ark, #1)Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)Thursday Nights (Charistown, #1)Stripped (Stripped, #1)Let Me GoThe Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)

Well, I read a lot of great books in 2013. ;) What are some of your favs?

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping on back. :) I have to put a ton of these on my TBR!

    Naiche @ The Book Girl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brandee!!! Love's Forbidden Flower being on here just gets me all kinds of excited!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved J.A. Huss's book this year. I was blown away with Tragic and Losing Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too, Jennifer! And her Junco books are phenomenal, too! :)

      Delete
  5. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Except for The Fiery Heart which I still need to read! Great list!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't read a lot of PR or UF this year, Jessica. I'll remedy that in 2014. ;)

      Delete
  6. Yummy books, Brandee! There's only one that you put as favorite that I didn't enjoy among the ones I've read too.

    I didn't participate in the FF today, because I did a fave books for TTT this Tuesday, it seemed weird to do more or less a repeat post the same week.

    I hope you're enjoying your Friday! It was so great to chat with you yesterday :) We need to try to do that again very soon (today?). *Big hugs*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't keep my list short, Lexxie! ;)

      My Friday has been nice. I hope you enjoyed your 'girls' day. I'll be stuck at home as chauffeur again tomorrow. Maybe we can chat?!? *hugs*

      Delete
  7. OMG I SOOOO LOVED THAT KAREN BOOTH NOVEL!!!! And I'm happy to see Irresistible Refrain on your list, I signed up for the book tour and as I'm not the biggest NA reader, I want to make sure that I pick the better ones. Great list, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only one, Braine! I LOVED it so much and partially because the heroine was closer to my age!! LOL I thought Irresistible Refrain was amazing and I signed up for the tour for the next one as well. I think Mankin is brilliant!

      Thanks, girl!! Hope your Friday was fab!

      Delete
  8. I want to get into Bloodlines and I just bought Beautiful Bastard! Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love them both! :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  9. Those books all look so good and I'm embaressed to say I haven't read any of them! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rainy! I could have kept going too, sad to say! LOL Your list was great too, though. :) Enjoy your weekend, dear!

      Delete
  10. Great list! The Fiery Heart made my list too and a lot of these I want to read!!

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin. Thanks for stopping by my FFF

    I am also giving away any of my 2013 favorites here! Please enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy we can introduce books to one another! :)

      Thanks for following - enjoy your weekend, Eva!

      Delete
  11. I really need to get started on reading foreplay, i heard it's really good! Followed back via gfc! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Foreplay was incredible, Isabelle! You're gonna love it!

      Thanks for dropping by - enjoy the weekend!

      Delete
  12. Ooh, what a lovely collection of books. The Fiery Heart is on my list for this year.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. The Fiery Heart was popular today. ;) But is was just sooo good!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  13. Oooh that's a LOT of new books for me! Also, I should probably get to reading that copy of The Children & The Blood. And Bloodlines. *le excitement*
    New follower via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Beautiful Bastard, Foreplay, and the Fiery Heart!

    Thanks for stopping by. New follower via GFC.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man there are so many awesome sounding books on your list! I love seeing Ruining Me there! Love that book! And I really need to get to The Fiery Heart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of these except for Beautiful Bastard. Looks like you had a great year.
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem and Happy New Year.
    Old Follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is quite a list, Brandee! There are several I've read too, and a lot I still want to read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Brandee.
    Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back on GFC and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the follow, and returning the favor. WOW - quite the Favorites list. I think you have as many favorites as I actually READ this past year LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tragic is a must read for me in 2014. I already bought it even... I just need to find the time to read it! I need to spend some time shopping your best of 2013 list now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing list.
    New GFC and twitter follower.
    My FF: http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your list! I'm going to be busy checking out the books you've listed here. They look so very interesting. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my FF post :) New follower via bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??