Sunday, January 26, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #4**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Look! I had a much lighter one-click week! ;) You can click on the images to see the book's description on Goodreads.


Here's what was added to my ereader this week:


BOUGHT
A Beautiful LieVain (The Seven Deadly, #1)Rumor Has It (Limelight, #1)

These books were either 99 cents or **FREE**


BAGGED
Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2)Off the Record (Record, #1)Shame On You  (Fool Me Once, #1)

These titles I received for review.


Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Enticed by Ginger Voight
Eire's Viking by Sandi Layne
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

11 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy reading each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great books for this week. Can't wait for next week to read your review of Shatter Me. I have been going back and forth whether I want to read that series or not. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Sharrice @Reese's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharrice! I hope I like Shatter Me, as well. But I've heard great things...

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your new books. They all are new to me except for Vain. Heard good things about that one.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rumor has it looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey babe! I'm posting my BB&B late today... hella late... something came up and I'm unable to do so my usual time. Anyway, enjoy Vain, I love that novel even if the heroine exasperated me at first but it's a great redemption story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! No worries - I've been gone all weekend and therefore, not on my computer. :) I'm glad you enjoyed Vain...I've been wanting to read it forever! ;) Hope all is well!!

      Delete
  6. Very nice selection, Brandee! Your new acquisitions all look pretty awesome. I look forward to seeing what you think of them when you start reading.

    I hope you'll be careful chauffeuring kids today :) Here, it's finally cooled down a little bit and it's sunny!!! YAY for the sun :) Have a terrific Tuesday, my friend. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??