Sunday, January 12, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #2**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Okay, so my first week post-BB&B was a busy one. :) This meme didn't curtail my click-finger quite like I thought it would. I totally blame Lexxie at (un)Conventional Book Views, Robyn at robgirlbooks, and Andrea at The Bookish Babe! LOL Thanks, girls!!

Here's what was added to my ereader this week:


BOUGHT

Two to TangoMy Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1)Tempting the Cowboy (Paint River Ranch, #1)Her Sexiest MistakeLegal Affairs, Vol. 1 - Objection (Legal Affairs, #1)Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)Knight Awakened (Circle of Seven, #1)

By the way, I picked up Legal Affairs: Objection and Forever Mine for **FREE**. Crave, Mystery Man, and Knight Awakened were all **99 CENTS**. (Did I miss any, Lexxie?!?)


BAGGED

I won a $30 Amazon Gift Card in 
Hope Tarr's Suddenly Cinderella Contest. 
That, plus the GC Santa brought, helped me in my one-clicking spree. ;)


Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews

Wormwood by D.H. Nevins
Vision of Shadows by Vincent Morrone
Starfire by Mimi Strong

19 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Lots of reads there!! Hope you enjoy all these! They're all new to me! So Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Great books! I hope you enjoy Mystery Man, Objections, and Crave as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting the cowboy sounds good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Legal Affairs too coz it's free and Andrea gave it a stellar review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! What an amazing haul, Brandee! I hope you enjoy every single one of them! :) Have an amazing week!!!

    -Becca @Pivot Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca! I hope your week is wonderful as well!!

      Delete
  6. Oooh my goodness! Lucky girl with the gift card win :D I really need to try my hand at more of those but I don't really win them very often. You did pick up quite a few but the freebies and 99 cents ones must've really helped things! I hope you're weekend has been great! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee - I told James (and Lexxie) I should buy a lottery ticket! ;) Since I'm such a one-click addict, the GCs did come in handy! LOL Thanks, Jaclyn!

      Delete
  7. Oh my, you sure did go click-happy, Brandee! I know you'll love the books you bought because of me. They are awesome ;)
    And of course there are a couple on there that I haven't read or own, so I may just go on a one-click spree myself *grin*
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Here, it's foggy today, we can hardly see across the garden, and it's kind of dark :( In other news, I finished my semantics paper, so now I have one week to study for my exam.
    Happy reading, my friend. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lexxie and it's ALL - well mostly - YOUR FAULT!! :P

      Congrats on finishing the semantics paper and good luck studying!

      Happy reading to you! *HUGS*

      Delete
  8. OMG there are so many lovely looking books up there! I am dying to read Crave, so I cant wait to see what you think of it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa. I'm looking forward to Crave as well. Hope your week started well!

      Delete
  9. Ooh, I hope you like "Mystery Man". I couldn't get into Ashley's Chaos series but I did enjoy this series. Congrats on the $30 gift card - they go so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any KA so I'm excited, Vilia. :) And yes, they do go so very quickly!

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??