Thursday, January 30, 2014

**Think Out Loud #13 ~ On Crafts & Broncos**



Welcome to Think Out Loud, a weekly meme hosted by Thinks Books. This is a meme where you can post about anything and everything you want...no rules! Make sure you link up over at Thinks Books, too. 

***

As y'all probably know, I live in Colorado. Around here, it's Bronco-Mania! Denver hasn't been to a Super Bowl since 1998, so it's BIG news. And we're all United in Orange. :) So I thought I'd share with y'all a local business who painted its building orange for the occasion. It made my family giggle. ;)




I went away last weekend for a couple of days. I stayed at a friend's house, and a few other friends came by and we spent time crafting. I worked on making cards, which I'm going to sell as a fundraiser for my daughters' winter music activities. I thought I'd share them with y'all. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love your TOL post! That is one orange building. My dad would love it. Your cards are so pretty! I love them. How do you make them? With glue? I have to tell you I am the worst gluer. I don't know how I get it in my hair, on my face, and all over the surface I'm working on and we're just talking Elmer's stick glue. My favorite is the one on the bottom, but they are all so beautiful!! I hope you're having a great Thursday! It's my sister's birthday so we're going out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I giggled too at the orange building!
    I love your cards. I tried once to make one, but it end up a little messy. I suck at crafty things.

    Have a beautiful weekend, Brandee,

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??