Sunday, January 19, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #3**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Man - I still haven't managed to stop with the one-clicking! :) In my defense, I didn't pay more than $1.99 for any book and I didn't one-click anything that wasn't on my TBR. :) You can click on the images to check out the book on Goodreads.


Here's what was added to my ereader this week:


BOUGHT
Rebel (Renegades, #2)Conviction (Wanted, #2)King Hall  (Forever Evermore, #1)Being Me (Inside Out, #2)The Do Over (The Do Over, #1)One Wild Night (Forever Wild, #1)Sempre (Forever, #1)Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)

I picked up Rebel, Conviction, King Hall and One Wild Night for **FREE**. The Do Over, Sempre, and Seven Sons were all **99 CENTS**. And Being Me was on sale for only $1.99. Yes, I do feel the need to justify my clicks...it makes me feel better! *grins*


BAGGED
The Undiscovered GoddessHis Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound, #2)Enticed (Fullerton Family Saga, #1)Forever Loved (The Forever Series, #2)

I received The Undiscovered Goddess from Netgalley. The other three I received for reviews. :)

Last Week's Reviews

Wormwood by D.H Nevins
Vision of Shadows by Vincent Morrone
Starfire by Mimi Strong


Upcoming Reviews

Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson
Layers by Sigal Ehrlich

14 comments:

  1. Shoot, you are not going to believe this, but I lost my original comment because I was one-clicking King Hall. So I guess I got that this week, plus My Favorite Mistake and How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf from the library (plus they just put out new bookmarks-hehe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* So happy to serve as your pusher, Robyn! ;) I think I already one-clicked My Favorite Mistake...and I soooo want to read How to Flirt. Can't wait to hear what you think. Oh, Jax and I went to Tattered Cover today and I might have picked up a few bookmarks myself. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooh nice deals! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book haul! I adored The Do Over and Being Me. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up The Do Over because I remembered your review, Andrea. ;) And I hate that I'm behind on LRJ's series...hopefully I can catch up soon. :)

      Delete
  4. I've been kicking myself for skipping Sempre because I heard it's really good! Can't wait to read vicariously through you and I'm so excited to see Being Me in your haul! OMG, that volume is awesome! You should definitely read Mark's novella after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about Sempre too, Braine...so I couldn't pass up the deal. ;) When I get to Being Me, I'll let you know...so you can remind me to read the novella as well. *grins*

      Delete
  5. I've heard a lot of great things about King Hall. Our reviewer, Anne, really loves the series. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's great to hear. I couldn't remember where I'd heard about it - perhaps from your blog ;) - but it intrigued me. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I have got to find some way to stop my finger from One Clicking! I swear it's an addiction LOL! I read King Hall a few months ago and enjoyed it (even if I still haven't got a review posted for it grr) I hope you like it too and have a great week Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally an addiction, Traci. And I'm totally addicted. *grins* Really, when do I think I'm going to have time to read all these books?!? LOL I'm glad you enjoyed Kingdom Hall - that ensures I will. ;)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??