Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #58


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

My week flew by as I was trying to get ready for a weekend away. My oldest is feeling a bit better and gradually returning to school. My two younger children are still well. And we've had lots of sunshine this week! How was your week? 


I picked up a couple of freebies this week, as well as another 99 cent read. (<-- once again, Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace made me do it! ;)


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*
No Weddings (No Weddings, #1)Obsidian Sky (The Obsidian Saga #1)



*My ONE 99 Cent Buy*
Boy Toy Chronicles (Boy Toy Chronicles, #1)





Bagged
Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates, #7)

I received both Taken by a Dragon for review - actually a few weeks ago. Isn't the cover gorgeous?!?



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Come Undone by Madelynne Ellis
Fight With Me by Kristen Proby
The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
Spend the Night Volumes 2 & 3 by Elizabeth Lee

14 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 15, 2015 at 6:33 AM

    Nice! These are totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Toy was hilarious! When are you reading it? Want to do a short chat review? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are new to me as well. I hope you love all your new books. I kind of went crazy for e-books this week.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy Toy sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be thanking me once you read Boy Toy, I promise!! It'll be worth it!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your daughter is doing better! And I hope your weekend away was fun. I actually went to Amazon the other day after reading about Boy Toy, but then didn't buy it. From the comments it sounds like it's funny. Can't wait to see what you thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, Brandee. Boy Toy looks interesting. Happy reading all your new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Marilyn. Naomi strong-armed me into one-clicking Boy Toy and I'm eager to read it. But you know I have a small problem with one-clicking books faster than I can read them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is doing much better, thank you. And I did have a nice weekend away. Another blogger coerced me into one-clicking Boy Toy - hopefully I can get to it really soon. I think it sounds funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm holding you to it, Naomi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping it's as funny as it's promising to be. I hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Grace. They make one-clicking just too easy, don't they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guessing I'm a little too late for the chat review? But I would have loved to! Maybe we can pick another short read for a short chat?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??